Alabama Traffic School
In Alabama, taking a state approved Traffic School course will help you to learn traffic laws and safe driving techniques. Moreover, if you recently received a traffic ticket, taking a Alabama Traffic School course, will help you with ticket dismissal, eliminating points on your driving record/history, and expensive rate hikes on your auto insurance plan.
Traffic School in Alabama
In Alabama, finishing a state authorized Traffic School course will enable you to understand traffic laws and safe driving techniques. For people who got a traffic violation, taking an Alabama traffic school program is 100% necessary. The traffic school course will dismiss your traffic citation to make sure you don't have points added to your driver's record or highly-priced insurance policy increases.
You'll be able to dismiss your violation and be an improved driver when you finish an Alabama traffic school training course. Inside training course you'll learn about how to prevent future traffic citations, automobile crashes, and also other methods to become a more reliable motorist. Simply just get consent by your court to use traffic school in Alabama, register, and finish the easy and pleasurable web based program.
Tips on How to Enroll in Alabama Traffic School
Enrolling for the Alabama state accepted traffic school is extremely easy. Abide by all of these easy steps and you will dismiss your Alabama traffic citation, keep points away from your driver record, and prevent expensive auto insurance.
- Take out your traffic ticket and locate the court information on the back of the violation. Make contact with the court and find out if you are able to utilize traffic school for ticket dismissal.
- Find an Alabama traffic school that is approved by the state once you have court authorization. You can find online and face-to-face options for traffic school but a majority of folks pick out online courses for their convenience. Once you pick your training course, enroll.
- Take and finish the Alabama traffic school course. The course normally lasts 6 hours although people may complete it faster online.
- Upon finishing the training course, provide the completion certificate to your court. Your court could have special guidelines for turning in your certificate of completion, so follow to them meticulously.
Alabama Traffic Violations, Points, and Driver License Suspensions
In the state of Alabama, every time you are pulled over you will accumulate points on your Alabama driving record. These points accumulate on your driving record and can cause more expensive insurance rates and license suspension or revocation.
- Speeding in Excess of Posted Limits: 2 points
- Speeding In Excess of 85 MPH (86 or above): 5 points
- Disregarding Traffic Control Device (stop sign, traffic light): 3 points
- Following Too Closely: 3 points
- Illegal Passing: 3 points
- Wrong Side of Road: 4 points
- Failure to Yield Right of Way: 5 points
- Passing Stopped School Bus: 5 points
- Reckless Driving: 6 points
- Any charge involving driving under the influence without mandatory license suspension: 6 points
You might be able to avoid getting your drivers license revoked by taking traffic school. When you pile up excessive points on your driver record, Alabama will suspend your driver's license. However, those points stay off your driving record after you complete traffic school.
- 12-14 points within two years: 60 day suspension
- 15-17 points within two years: 90 day suspension
- 18-10 points within two years: 120 day suspension
- 21-13 points within two years: 180 day suspension
- +24 points within two years: 1 year suspension
Automobile Insurance Discounts for Using Alabama Traffic School
Searching for a more economical car insurance premium? Insurance companies offer you price reductions for taking traffic school. Because insurance companies believe that they are going to spend less over time if you know all about safe driving, they have special discounts if you complete traffic school Always call up your insurer first to make certain they give you the price reduction. Should they say yes, register for an internet course and send in your certificate of completion when you finish.
Recommended Traffic School in Alabama
Alabama approved Traffic School online course provided by . With more than 1 million satisfied students, is the #1 provider of Traffic School courses online in Alabama. Dismiss your ticket in Alabama today!
Take Traffic School Online. * Link opens in a new window.