Louisiana Traffic School
In Louisiana, taking a state approved Traffic School course will help you to learn traffic laws and safe driving techniques. Moreover, if you recently received a traffic ticket, taking a Louisiana Traffic School course, will help you with ticket dismissal, eliminating points on your driving record/history, and expensive rate hikes on your auto insurance plan.
Traffic School in Louisiana
When people are unlucky and obtain a traffic ticket, most of them accept their bad luck and pay the ticket. What those individuals do not know is that if they took a Louisiana traffic school training course instead points would not be added to their driving record and their auto insurance rates would not become more expensive. Also, by completing the course, they'll become an even better driver.
In addition to dismissing your citation, during your Louisiana traffic school training course you will learn important info about safe driving. To enroll you just need to have approval from your court and enroll in an in-person or online traffic school course. There are lots of tips inside the program about how to prevent traffic tickets, accidents, and even more. The online Louisiana traffic school program is in addition fast, interesting, and stress-free.
How You Can Sign up for Louisiana Traffic School
In fact, finishing a Louisiana traffic school program is remarkably simple. Just carry out a few simple steps and you can avoid the highly-priced consequences of the traffic ticket and have your violation dismissed.
- Find the information on your traffic violation for contacting the court and call up to ask authorization to take traffic school to dismiss your ticket.
- Now that you've got approval from your court, find a Louisiana state accredited traffic school program. It is possible to take a face-to-face or internet traffic school. Many folks choose online courses for their convenience and flexibility. Then using your traffic violation information, enroll for the training course.
- Take and conclude the Louisiana traffic school course. The online Louisiana traffic school course is made up of 6 hours of material but can be taken at your own pace and is untimed. The course concludes with an exam on which you must score an 80%. Our online traffic school course lets you take the exam as many times as needed.
- By the end of the program, you will get a certificate of completion for your court. This certificate of completion is required to be brought to the court to finish dismissing your citation.
Louisiana Traffic Violations, Points, and Driver License Suspensions
Louisiana does not have a point system, however you can still be in danger of losing your license and having higher insurance rates if you receive multiple citations. Any citation you receive will be kept on your national driving record and will impact insurance rates. Moreover, the following violations will cause your Louisiana license to be suspended.
- Illegally changing information on your license
- Including false information or leaving out information on your license
- Violating a restriction on your license
- Failing to comply with insurance/financial responsibility laws
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI) or Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Refusing an alcohol analysis test
- Obtaining three reckless driving convictions in 12 months
- Ignoring a traffic ticket
- Not stopping for a school bus that is either loading or unloading passengers
- Leaving and not offering assistance at the scene of an accident in which you were involved
- Committing negligent homicide or manslaughter with a motor vehicle
- Committing any felony with a motor vehicle
- Committing any act in any other state that would be grounds for license suspension in Louisiana
- Driving while your license is suspended
- Using your license illegally
Automobile Insurance Discounts for Finishing Traffic School
Spending too much for automobile insurance? When you use Louisiana traffic school, a lot of insurance agencies will reduce prices. Insurance providers wish to have their car operators to be safe and car accident free so when you take a traffic school course, the majority of insurance companies will offer a price reduction since you are deepening your knowledge of safe driving principles. Always call up your insurance firm first to ensure they have the discount. Take the traffic school course and submit your completion certificate to your insurance firm.
Recommended Traffic School in Louisiana
Louisiana approved Traffic School online course provided by . With more than 1 million satisfied students, is the #1 provider of Traffic School courses online in Louisiana. Dismiss your ticket in Louisiana today!
Take Traffic School Online. * Link opens in a new window.